We would be very grateful for your observance of these Regulations designed to ensure safety and piece for you and other guests.
1. The rooms in our Hotel are rented on a charging-day basis. A charging day starts at 03.00 p.m. CHECK-OUT TIME till 11.00 a.m..
2. If the Guests have not specified the duration of their stay while renting a room, it shall be deemed that the room has been rented for one night.
3. Please notify the reception desk if you wish to extend your stay no later than by . 9.00 a.m. on the day when the room rental period expires. The Hotel shall try to extend the Guest’s stay as long as there are any free rooms available.
4. If you stay or leave your things in the room after the expiry of the charging day, your stay will be treated as extended. A computer program at the reception desk will charge you with a fee equivalent to one-half charging day for a hotel room as per full price till 02.00 p.m. and equivalent to full charging day after 02.00 p.m.
5. We reserve the right to claim payment "in advance" from first-time guests and from one-night guests.
1. Quiet hours apply from 10.00 p.m. till 6.00 a.m.
2. The behavior of the Guests and persons serviced by our Center should not disturb other Guest’s peaceful stay. Our Center may forthwith refuse further provision of services to anyone who violates the above rule.
1. Visitors may stay within the premises of our Center and in the rooms from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. after prior notification of the reception desk and upon presentation of the identity card.
2. Visitors' stay in a room after 10.00 p.m. shall be deemed as the Guest’s permission to check-in such visitors against payment. Charge will be collected according to the prices for extra-bed available at the reception desk.
3. The Guest may not transfer the room to third parties even if the period for which the Guest paid has not expired.
1. The Center’s liability for loss of or damage to valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value shall be limited if such things have not been deposited at the reception desk.
2. The parking lot near our Center is not attended. Our Center shall not be held liable for damage to or loss of the car or other vehicle at the Guest’s possession.
For fire safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to use immersion heaters, electrical irons or similar devices not provided as room equipment. The above prohibition does not apply to TV and computer chargers and power units.
Smoking is strictly prohibited except in designated smoking areas. Nonobservance of the above prohibition may result in a fine.
We do not accept pets.
1. Each time when leaving the room, the Guest should make sure if the door and windows are closed and leave the key at the reception desk. The reception room issues a key on the basis of the stay card.
2. If the Guest looses the key to the room, the Guest will be charged with the costs connected with lock replacement.
3. If the Guest looses the key or leaves the door or window open, out Center shall be released from any liability for the things left in the room.
4. The Guest shall bear financial liability for all damages or destruction of fittings and technical equipment of our Center caused by the Guest or his/her visitors.
Personal belongings left by the departing Guest in his/her room will be sent at the Guest's expense to the address indicated by the Guest. If the Guest does not provide us with such data, things left shall be stored fro 3 months and thereafter shall be distributed for charity or public use purposes.
1. In case of any breach of the provisions contained in these Regulations, our Center shall be entitled to refuse the provision of services to such breaching party. Such party shall be obliged to observe forthwith our demands , make all payments for the services rendered so far, pay for the damages and leave our Center.
2. We may refuse to accommodate a Guest who during his/her previous stay had seriously violated the Regulations causing damage to the Hotel’s or other guests’ property or injury to other Guests, our staff members or other persons present in our Center or who had otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of other guests or our Center’s functioning.
Our staff members are doing their best to satisfy our Guests. In case of any reservations regarding the quality of services, we kindly request our Guests to report them forthwith at the reception desk.